34-1106 Hawaii Belt Rd
34-1106 Hawaii Belt Rd,
Oceanfront, seclusion, and privacy. 2.45 acres located near the
village of Ninole on the Hamakua Coast, Big Island of Hawaii.
This architecturally designed contemporary home was created for
the outdoor lifestyle of Hawaii. Using unique and high quality
materials that will last a lifetime in the tropical Hawaiian climate.
The residence consists of two buildings: The main portion of the
house consists of a “Chef’s” kitchen”, dining room, living
room/lanai, powder room, office studio/small bedroom. The guest
suite has its own private entrance all overlooking the grounds and
the ocean. The second building “sleeping house” is connected to
the main house via a colonnade/breezeway, consisting of a
master bedroom/lanai, large bathroom, large closet, office, and
Materials used to create this exceptional home:
- Old growth Burmese teak flooring, baseboards, soffits,
column wraps, floating shelves, bathroom countertops and
- Brazilian soapstone, kitchen countertops, wine bar
countertops, office desk and printer station.
- Indonesian Merbau used in the master suite closet cabinetry,
bathroom cabinetry and the master suite hall cabinetry and
countertop, all interior swing doors and garage doors..
- Chinese sandstone clads the exterior walls of the home.
- Balinese temple stone cladding kitchen wall, snack bar and
-Java Ironwood roof shingles, double layer.
-Veneer plaster interior walls and ceiling surfaces.
—Multi panel carriage house style automatic garage doors.
- 10KW PV solar net-metering system.
- Private well.
- Varco Pruden pre-engineered shop building on slab 30 x 50 x 14.
- Farm dwelling (shack) that may allow a new structure to be