45-3512 Mamane St
45-3512 Mamane St,
Located in the heart of picturesque & historically rich Honokaa, & within approximately 8 miles of the awe-inspiring wonder of Waipio Valley, this special property offers a myriad of business opportunities. Designed and built by one of Honokaa's premier builders! Uniquely zoned, the property has commercial (CV-10) zoning for the upper 17,775 sq ft & residential zoning for the lower 6,000 sq ft which is accessed from Koa Street below.
The commercial building is a turnkey furnished, environmentally friendly & fully equipped state of the art restaurant that fronts Mamane Street. The restaurant building was built in 2014 & updated in 2017. It has distant glimpses of the ocean & on the northern side nestles beside an environmentally pleasing & foliage fringed intermittent stream which once accommodated a flume used for transporting sugar cane for milling during the early days of the sugar industry.
Some of the notable features of the cafe building and property:-
* Cafe interior of 1,200 sq ft with a covered lanai of 264 sqft
* Fully Owned 32 panel photovoltaic system with net metering.
* Custom concrete counters & stained concrete floors.
* LED lighting installed in interior, exterior & parking area.
* Constructed with recycled wood & beams coated with marine stain for longevity.
* High ceilings, 8' entry doors, 6' viewing windows & glass sliding doors framed with barn style hardware.
* Impressive kitchen of 240 sq ft equipped with gently used appliances.
* 1,100 gallon capacity grease trap.
* Connected to the County sewer system.
* 2 ADA restrooms & one ADA parking stall.
* 20' container used for refrigerated & dry goods storage.
* A 2,600 sq ft permitted pad connected to power & water located at the lower end of the property.
* 17 parking spaces located on the lower half of the property.
Ready for the vibrant new economy, this public restaurant space will be a prime space to host your new enterprise!